To avoid a conflict of interest, each chapter accepts only one representative in any given category. If you would like to find out if your category is open in a chapter, please contact the Regional Director or search the Members Directory.
Buck & Rider
4225 E. Camelback Rd.
Be careful you might pass it. It is hidden in trees. This place is great. Everything we have been looking for. The food is great. Parking in the back.
Five Reasons To Join
- LeTip membership puts “Dollars in your pocket“.
- LeTip members learn to be better public speakers.
- LeTip is a family and members are loyal to one another.
- LeTip members have a reliable source of business professionals to recommend to clients, family and friends.
- LeTip stimulates the “Feel Good Factor” that great feeling we get in our hearts when we help another towards success.
Five Requirements of LeTip
- You must attend meetings.
- You are required to pass, on average, one qualified referral every week.
- You are expected to be ethical, professional and experienced in your line of work.
- You must be working full-time in your category.
- You are required to sponsor one new member within your first year.